Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Promotion Night - ZG has a new LOOK!!

Hello!

I am so excited to announce that I am teaching Zero Gravity with the Amazing Mr. John.  I am looking forward to understanding the WAYS of ZG.

Tonight, here's what I learned:

- ZG sponsors Djbril in Africa.  ZG has been sponsoring him for a few years so we will continue to support him.  I look forward to learning more about him and writing to him soon.  We are a smaller class, and we'd like to cover the entire cost of supporting him so please bring in $3 - $5 dollars every 3rd Wednesday.  Morgan will be collecting and recording the money donated.  I encourage you to have your child "earn" this money.  Makes giving it much more meaningful.

- There's a ZG mascot.  Tonight I met Henry! He is a paper stuffed snowman that survived the New Years Lock-In.  He is a cutie and the BEST student.  Very well behaved.  He's in our class picture.




- I was educated on snacks!  The kids told me families sign up to bring snacks weekly.  Sammy volunteered to head this up.  You'll be getting an email from him shortly.

- Abbie volunteered to take and share prayer requests!

- Keanu volunteered to encourage Scripture memory.

I think our group is shaping up to be a GREAT team!

Upcoming Weeks:

May 20 - Testimony night from Katy and Jonathan about Peru AND prayer for team going to Haiti
May 27 - Ms. Kim and Mr. John will be in Haiti - so STOMP and ZG will have a group game night.

So excited about the year to come!

If you need me?  Please reach out to me!
I'm here to help your child glorify God and Enjoy Him forever!